Sunday, February 12, 2012

Project Topic


Analysis of social networking

My project will focus on the positive and negative effects that social networking has had in society. Some positive effects I will cover in my project are interpersonal relationships, international connections, blogs among others. The negative effects will be the analysis of the bad consequences that  social networking has on people, lack of privacy, non-real interaction, false information posted etc. After I make the analysis of both effects I will make a conclusion that will contain a main point from both - negative and positive- sides.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cristina. Your idea is great and similar to mine. Its just that my project will focus mainly on kids and adolescents and I think I will focus more on the negative aspects. I wish you good luck on your project. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an important topic for everyone to make note of because whether we partake in it now or not, we will eventually be subject to understanding how they work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your topic is great and I agree with the negative consequences where there isn't any face to face interaction anymore. Most people now interact with their mobile phone wherever they are. Good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete