Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Our Class Wiki - So Far

I have contributed to the session on “How Businesses are Benefiting from Social Networking Sites”.  I added a paragraph that explained how business analyze and decide on what social networking sites, they will be promoting themselves.  Also, I added information on “Types of Social Networking Used in Business” I specifically added i-Meet, which is one of the social networking sites for planners and suppliers. In addition, I created a section about a recent news of employers checking Facebook accounts, called Employers asking for Facebook log in information- Is it a violation of privacy?. These are my contributions in wiki, so far. However, I will add more information focusing on the negative side of business using social networking and employees privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment